- Do not eat within 1 to 2 hours prior to class. If you eat closer to class time, choose light foods such as fruit, yogurt or juice. Heavier foods should be consumed 2+ hours before class.
- Come to class well-hydrated. Drink plenty of water throughout the day before class.
- If you are coming to an early morning class, hydrate well the night before.
What to Bring
- Yoga mat (mats are available at the studio for rent or purchase)
- Full-size towel (towels are available for rent)
- Water bottle (we have free filtered water for refills)
- Extra towel if you plan to shower after class
What to Wear
Be prepared to sweat in the clothes you wear. It’s best to wear clothes designed for sports activities and to avoid cotton or fabrics that become heavy when wet. Snug-fitting, comfortable clothes that allow for movement while maintaining coverage are optimal.
- Women: Yoga shorts or crop pants, yoga bra or sports top
- Men: Snug-fitting or longer shorts
- Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes before class for registration and orientation.